On Sept. 16, Mayweather Promotions Presents Fight Night, featuring Ishe Smith vs. Frank Galarza. Fueling the El Grito excitement, the square-off will take place at The Chelsea inside The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. General admission prices start at $29 and reserved prices start at $49. Doors will open at 4 p.m.
To complement the destination’s top-notch entertainment offerings, Las Vegas boasts an array of premier culinary experiences. South-of-the-border bites and celebratory beverages will leave fans and foodies chanting, “Olé!” China Poblano inside The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas will unveil a “Viva Mexico” menu, featuring dishes such as Flautas de Pato con Mole Mihuateco, Chile en Nogada and more. In collaboration with the noodles and tacos restaurant, 123 Tequila will be on-location serving up Mexican-inspired libations. Hussong’s Cantina at the Shoppes at Mandalay Bay joins the celebration with all-day food and drink specials on Sept. 16. Diners may indulge in $3 solo tacos and $6 nachos, or enjoy a special back-to-the-roots menu created by Chef Noe Alcala.
World-class Latin performers taking over iconic venues in Las Vegas include:
- Carlos Santana at House of Blues inside Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, Sept. 14, Sept. 16, Sept. 17-18.
- Mexican mariachi singer Alejandro Fernández at the MGM Grand Garden Arena inside MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, Sept. 15.
- Latin pop greats Emmanuel & Mijares at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace, Sept. 15.
- Mr. Worldwide, Pitbull at The AXIS Theater at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, Sept. 15-16.
- Mariachi and Latin pop legend Juan Gabriel at Mandalay Bay Events Center inside Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, Sept. 16.
- Latin music superstar Enrique Iglesias at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace, Sept. 16-17.
- Mexican singer/songwriter Gloria Trevi at The Chelsea inside The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Sept. 17.
- Julión Alvarez Y Su Norteño Banda at Mandalay Bay Events Center inside Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, Sept. 17.
- Marc Anthony at The AXIS Theater at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, Sept. 17.
- MANÁ at the MGM Grand Garden Arena inside MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, Sept. 16.
To plan your unforgettable trip to Las Vegas, including air and hotel packages, show tickets and more, visit www.LasVegas.com
ABOUT THE LVCVA
The Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority (LVCVA) is charged with marketing Southern Nevada as a tourism and convention destination worldwide, and also with operating the Las Vegas Convention Center and Cashman Center. With nearly 150,000 hotel rooms in Las Vegas alone and more 11 million square feet of meeting and exhibit space citywide, the LVCVA’s mission centers on attracting ever increasing numbers of leisure and business visitors to the area. Download the virtual reality app, Vegas VR, to experience Las Vegas from your iPhone or Android by visiting http://www.vrtv.vegas/. For more information, go to www.lvcva.com or www.lasvegas.com.
Join Las Vegas’ social media community @Vegas (Twitter and Instagram) or Visit Las Vegas (Facebook).
Images available at press.lvcva.com.
Click to Tweet: ¡Viva México! Celebrate El Grito in @Vegas with concerts, cuisine, & more: press.lvcva.com #ElGritoDeVegas
Logo – http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160810/397335LOGO
SOURCE Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority (LVCVA)